Last updated: Novermber 9th, 2023
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at PerComputer (“we,” “us,” or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
1. What information do we collect?
- Personal information you disclose to us
- Information automatically collected
- Information collected from other sources
2. How do we use your information?
- We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
- We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
4. How do we handle your social logins?
- If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
5. How long do we keep your information?
6. How do we keep your information safe?
- We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
7. Do we collect information from minors?
- We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
8. What are your privacy rights?
- You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
9. Updates to this policy
10. How can you contact us about this policy?
- If you have questions or comments about this policy, contact us.